Are you looking forward to create a cool movie with your recently shot videos? It could be that you have captured some videos at your bestie’s wedding and now wish to make a great video collage out of them. That’s amazing. The good part is you don’t need to take up any editing course here as Movavi Video Editor will do the job for you. It is a state of the video editing software which also acts as a great Movavi video merger for PC.
The post below offers a brief on how to use the Movavi tool for video merging.
Download & install
First, you will have to download & install the Movavi Video Editor in your laptop or desktop.
Upload your video files
The next step is to upload your video files to the Movavi program window.
Click on the section saying “Create project in full feature mode”. Then, go to Add Media Files and select and bring the desired files to the program window.
You will need to insert transitions to take your viewers smoothly from one video segment to the other. Movavi Video Editor is bustling with a great host of transitions and you are sure to find a one that will fit the theme of your video collage.
First you will click on Transitions tab. It will open up with a long list of transition styles. Click on the one that suits your movie and then, drag it straight to Timeline. You will have to place the transition in between video fragments.
Save your video
Go to Export tab located at upper left part of your Movavi program window. A list of video formats will come up. Choose the one suitable for your video collage. You can even save the file in HD format. After selecting a preferred video format, click on Start. It will kickstart video conversion in the chosen format and after conversion the video will be automatically saved in Movavi library.
Features of Movavi Video Editor
- Performs all standard and advanced video editing functions
- Hosts a wide range of special effects, filters, transitions, filters, callouts and titles
- Able to export video in any popular format.
Useful tips for users:
- If you want to save time, you can simply drag and drop your required video files from your desktop folder to the Movavi program Timeline. You may need to change the sequence of the videos. To do that, simply drag the videos around the working area as per your needs.
- If you want to add transition to your videos automatically, just click on Transition Wizard tab on the upper part of Timeline. It will open up a box from where you can add random transitions in between the clips or select to go with a particular style.